23/10/2009

200 and I haven't died

Woah hello blog. 
Have been busy lately and not had chance to blog! 
I went home at the weekend as I was feeling a little home sick and fed up of people trying to force alcohol on me (I'm SXE) nd just generally needed some homeyness. I did go to Pickering War Weekend on Saturday which was really really good! Heres a photo of me and Mam...


Also been busy with uni.. got alot of work, and also trying to keep up with the Burlesque society.. if you live in Leicester and you read my blog, you should all come to our "Grande Opening" show "Cirque De Burlesque" which is on the 4th November in the SU at De Montfort uni, tickets are just £5 and are available from the SU level 1 bar. 
Also if you live in Leicester.. you might (well I hope you will) see my posters and flyers I did for the show around in shops, so pick one up and come to the show and see some circus burlesque fun! 


This is my 200th blog post. 
So Happy 200 everyone.
Im sure my blog must have a Birthday too, I'll have to look when my first post was.

No comments:

Post a Comment