13/01/2009

Pritty Printy

Was really excited to start my print module yesterday, as I've only ever done the basics like pizza base print and a tiny bit of lino cutting and simple prints like that which can be done at home. We did dry point printing, I think I'm going to really take advantage of that print room. Anyway, today we had a new lecturer in showing us some print work she'd done which i really liked and after the sesson I rushed to go buy myself some lino and cutters, disappointed to find the uni shop has stopped selling them, so I went into town and all the shops were out of lino and cutters.
GUTTED.
Desperate to do some sort of print work, I found an old piece of mountboard cut offs I'd kept from doing photography in college, I made my room into a little print studio and got cutting using a craft knife.


No comments:

Post a Comment